Sunday, February 11, 2018

Sunday, February 11: A Drizzly day of Errands

I was up a bit late so I got up and nothing was going on so I went back to sleep. I would’ve gotten up at Sony’s going to 
  meeting but she had to do errands. And then eventually got up out of the room and 
 ecided I needed to get some basics from the target. That shopping trip is always a 
 ain in the ass because I end up buying too much and the shit is heavy to walk four blocks or so.  When   got back I was really thirsty and 

 elieve my thirst with orange juice and compactor and that was really nice. Well I was going to meet somebody at A Barnes & Noble bookstore near 
 8th and Walnut. They 
 ecided that they would meet some women after the meeting that is that
 I go to the same place but sit on my own and chow down. It's the marathon diner near the corner of 19th and Spruce 
 nd treating myself to a nice brunch burrito. That was quite the chow down. I then decided I would 
 o to West Philly and finally pick up the laundry I had it my laundromat since December 16. I went down 
 o the U Do We Do and got lucky that the rain had stopped. Around 4 o’clock it started again but I’m waiting for the
 21 bus because it’s not a big load. The bus is supposed to shop at 4:05 PM after that I’m going to actually try to do a little bit a laundry in my apartment complex to see how that goes. Wind up coming
 home and Fran called up to hang out so 
  got a quickie nap and she came over to hang out a bit and then we headed towards the Zaxby’s before going to 60 minutes. During the meeting some incoherent dude walked in and started babbling really loud I figured I’d see what I can do and managed to convince him to go outside. I spent the last next 25 minutes listening to them along with one or two other dudes who were there too. Eventually we called 911 and got the ambulance to pick him up since he was really in bad shape.

No comments: