Thursday, February 15, 2018

Thursday, February 15: Sunrise and No-Show Customers

Well I managed to get myself up to get ready to go to sunrise this morning. 
  am showed up about 15 minutes late since the bus showed up quickly and it 
 asn’t the usual traffic jams running up Walnut Street. That was pretty  
unbelievable. I was pleasantly surprised I would’ve been at half hour early otherwise
. Around the stupid article that being on the password it was good because 
 he can focus on finding a man to breed her baby without a distraction
I couldn’t believe it I was reading. Meanwhile I started the process 
 f getting all my late over to sanction people into regular partial appointment 
 o they can see their own going person. I think I had about 50 or 60 of them I don’t know. Well 
 fter work I came back home and noticed that they’re making progress on the 
 rovement‘s and have a subway looks. And so far I like what I see. Just hoping some. 
Graffiti it with her ex-boyfriend‘s in tow. I want to reunion at IOP which is
 pretty good except  he room was really hot & humid. I only knew a few people but was a little disappointing but that’s OK. I then met my friend and I went to the meeting late and I hung out with Erin afterwords a little bit.

No comments: