Wednesday, February 08, 2017

Wednesday, February 8: 60° and Working Though the Blahs!

 Well I got up and communicated with a few people online.
I then got distracted and tell my safe running late to work. 2 route seven buses and one Route 48 all came at the same time. I cut the route seven bus so I can take the trolley at the 30th St. I'm hoping the EL problem stop manifest too bad because it's 8:55 AM and I just to the the trolley stop. So I know I'm gonna be late. Well I did come in a little bit late. But I signed in at nine not thinking. I signed in and while the whole omen were blabbing about the soap operas, I was listening to music and checking my email. And the boss came up and said "anybody working here?" Well I couldn't resist so I said yes I'm reading email and to what she replied "do it quieter."Yes it was funny because it was so absurd. Anyhow I just finished a whole page of water cleaned up my calendar since I only had about 3 people in today. All day today people were talking about the potential
 
snowstorm. The national weather service morning 6 to 10 inches by the time the snow stops at 10 AM! This is it Neff and increase from the 4 inches that they predicted 24 hours ago. Now 59° at 5:42 PM. I did feel a little bit better for my funk that I slipped into. Still not in the mood to do much except what I absolutely want to do and can't do. Well in Pennsylvania politicsSenate passes bill ending automatic payroll deductions of union dues for political activity. Is the political move to bankrupt the state unions. It's just bullshit that's going to help the taxpayers. Anyhow, there is talk of a buyout for long-term employees but that has to go through the budget process so can't hang my hat on that one for sure.  In other state news, n a key Pennsylvania test vote, abortion rights supporters show just enough strength sustain an expected veto by Governor Wolf of new abortion restrictions passed by the Senate. Oh yes good news everywhere my friends.😐 when I went to the young people's paradise your DOC of coffee house. It's an open free range place for those under the age of 40. So I'm having a decaf Americano and I'm going to leave soon and hit the clubhouse. Then I'm heading home. Michael and I just update my blog. That would be a major accomplishment i'm hoping I won't get distracted again. 

No comments: