Sunday, February 26, 2017

Sunday, February 26: A Day to Clean Up and Hang Up Photography

Greetings everyone. Today I plan to wake up at 8:30 go to a meeting at 9:30 if brave enough. I then went back to sleep and it was 11:30 AM before  I woke up.    was pretty tired. I was going to hit the Apple Store and get a connector for my headphones. I also was thinking of   oing to the Apple Store for another reason. My phone couldn't get charge last   ight the cords acted like they didn't belong with Apple. It was very frustrating overnight. Ended up the portable charger charge  my phone to about 70% while I was doing other business. The other business that I spoke up is finally cleaning up my room and hanging up   photographs on the wall. I had three empty bags full of paper. Not the huge garbage bags but three kitchen size bags of paper that I've been accumulating. I did find my last will and testament and an old paper I typed out in 1981 about my experience with the born-again Christians up in Montrose Pennsylvania. I'm gonna get them both scanned it work and make copies of the last will stuff for my brothers who are you supposed to be in charge. my fares if I become in competent or a vegetable. Well I toiled for about 3 hours then took a break for a cold Pepsi and call Uber to take me to 20 & Walnut so I can set up the room. Well I   ot in at 7:15 I got plenty of help this time. The coffee was kind of goofed up but it didn't matter. And then came home and ended my day

No comments: