Thursday, August 11, 2016

Thursday, August 11: Good Day at Work 53 Months

8:15AM in My Room
Good day. I woke up after a halfway decent night of sleep. And I quickly got dressed because I got up at 8:11 AM. I squeezed out out every bit of sleep I
8:25am
could get. I did go shopping and at that price grocer
19th and Market this Morning
this morning got yogurt ice tea and cherry tomatoes. Of course I got bananas as well.
Morning Commute
Well he will to concentrate and start working on my alert. I was able to do that because only 4 out of the 12 people I schedule bothered to show up today. I even added
57th and Ludlow
1 or 2 at the very end of the
Fresh Grocer at 9am
day and they didn't show up either. This gave me some room to get paperwork done schedule I scheduled
Cookout @ Work
Cbunch of people just like I did yesterday. I left work and I decided not to go to group today so I could
The Work #
go to this meeting and then meet up with John to get the keys. I'm supposed to make coffee Sunday
My Desk
night. I probably need to get there a 7 PM and I need to keep that open the door. I'll be doing it for
the month of August. My wife asked me if I had to move my chair because my computer was bad of
Here it Comes
battery so I had to charge it up. Sun is out right now at 6:47 PM I'm going to go to Trinity by 7 o'clock
Add caption
and get the  key. I got pretty warm in the office even though we had air-conditioning. I was  
The Target is Almost Ready
sweaty.  I was pretty hot all day but it was a good day at work. I didn't go to Trinity and it was pretty mellow. Part of the way through went to the TD bank and made a payment that I know I should make. After that I talk to someone I've known since early sobriety. We don't get to hang out much so it was really nice. I got home and Sharon was home with the Drew. They been hanging out after Sharon had done Drew's hair. We all decided to go to the bishop and get something to eat.

No comments: