Sunday, August 14, 2016

Friday, August 12: Here Comes the Weekend and the Heat

Well I did manage to get up in time to go to the paramount courthouse. I was about 10 minutes late. I did get to share. After that I cut the 33 bus pretty
OCF
quickly at the corner of Lee 19th and Fairmount.
Clubhouse
Surprisingly quick to Center City. It was already hot and 84° when I walked out the door this morning.
8:30am
It is going to be a hot day that's for damn sure. Well I got to work and my alternate with absent so I talk
Clothespin
to her people and then saw 2 or 3 of my people along the way. I sent out my Apel Brown work finally and I
Can't Wait its Done
reviewed the sanction book. I did clear off some of the ones that were way overdue. I was glad to get that
All Aboard
done. I decided to go visit a friend at 52nd St. I hung out for a bit and I thought it was gonna rain.
My Desk
It turned out it didn't rain at all. It remained really hot and muggy. I got a message from
57th and Market
PATRICK. I decided I would visit Pat. I was in the mood to chill out and not exude too much energy.
Meeting a Friend
The rent is too damned high & I am too damn hot. So far I'm doing something with Mary Lou on
Near 52nd Street
Sunday and take her to the gallery and asked for Saturday still open. I watched movies and ate with
West Philly
Pat. And it is so bloody hot I'm going to the 7-Eleven and get ice tea. Pat is going to do a sketch of me
Black Liberation Protest
then I'm going home. I had somewhat disappointing meal from Pebble Beach ever. The really rainy and very disconcerting to them tongue and mouth. I felt like I was eating fish bones whichokra was
Sunset
Got Off Here
is been known to choke people.

We watch one airplane to say after movie where a disgruntled
42nd Street West Philly
employee with wired and was able to keep his credentials and walk through employee. The problem
Near Pats
was carrying a 44 magnum. Mind you this was in 1987 so security was back then pretty lax! We got shot
Getting Dinner Made
the dude fired him in the plane and shot the pilot and one of the airline stewardess. He then
Dinner
push the plane the summary after went nose first into the ground. 
 I then left and actually caught the  21 bus
Add caption
and then got  the  7 bus. So I didn't

blow extra money on Uber or a cab. That was a good thing
For Pat
then I met up with Sharon and didn't talk since was way too hot. Sharon was watching the Olympics
and I went upstairs and lie down and ended up falling asleep pretty quickly

No comments: