Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Monday, August 29: Hot Again w/ Work and Last Day of Dogs

One Dude Talking  and Causing a JAM!

Well I got up very early this morning. I had to do the dog so making the meeting this morning was a bit
23rd Street Bus Stop
difficult to put it mildly. I watered the plants emptied the trash from the house and took my final walk with the dogs. Wasn't sure with the final
Going to Subway
walk but I was hoping it would be. I caught the
19th and Market
64 bus and the EL in good time so I was able to get to work by around 9:05 AM. I got there before my
West Philly Sights :)
supervisor showed up. I ended The dog walking that had started last Saturday. They were cute but I was glad to be done!! The owner, a woman named Christy and her kid were there and she was
Watering Plants
The Dogs!
in the mood to talk.  I hung out with them in their apartment and I hope to get a massage next
Wednesday. I'm heading into Center City. I thought about making a 645 meeting I called the 21 of
Interesting
us and I felt really tired so I decided I would just take another bus home from Center City. 
Hot but Good!

I walked by my old homestead and caught a glimpse of this article. 
NYT Now: Anthony
NOT AGAIN!!
Weiner and Huma Abedin to Separate After His Latest Sexting Scandal
http://nyti.ms/2c3Swry
Well, Weiner got caught
Add caption
in 2011 with sexting a woman that wasn't his wife. He said he stopped but he got caught
Dog Owner
doing it again! It was in New York daily news. It's sad and it's a joke at the same time.http://nyp.st/2c10pxQ
I got the 33 bus to Fairmount.
Corgi with Cool Owner
This was after 32 bus BLEW right past us at 19th and JFK Boulevard. I then took the 33 to 20 & Fairmount.
90's Homestead
I proceeded to walk up 20th to 24th and Fairmount  where I went to the OCF coffeehouse to relax
Streets of West Philly
for a moment before it closes at 
8 PM. It's now 7:52 PM and it already darker outside. The
Add caption
days are  getting shorter day by day, one day at a time. Well, I didn't get to finalize and proofread my
Love the City
blog but I got to write more into it. It was quiet here in the two women working here were pretty nice.
OCF
It is now 758 and it's time for me to head home finally. While walking home, I text Sharon to see if she
Outside the OCF
needed anything. He said he wanted a icy and a Reese's peanut butter cup. I got better to Sunoco
Fairmount Ave

and I got myself some milk at the CVS. I've been hung up with Sharon for a bit and watch a little bit
Getting Stuff at CVS
of Law & Order. I had some leftover Chinese as well. I believe this is the hottest August I've ever
Sunoco ICEE
experienced. Post selfie an article in the news about that

No comments: