Saturday, December 26, 2015

Friday, December 25: Christmas in Media and 66° Outside!

Well, I awoke in media at my moms place. This is the first time I slept over at media etc. Horsham. It was a nice difference. Got up around 9 and
The Outside of the Church
had 6 pieces
Christmas Mass
of French toast today. They were very scrumptious that's for sure. We then went to the church
A Man Can Dream
nearby and that place is very well renovated. I think the renovations worked on it around the year
Going to Wallingford
2000 or 1999. The plaque  says millennium renovation. After church we went over to John Shea's
Near the Shea's Place
house in walling ford. My goodness they were so many kids there it was mine blowing. From what I
Many Kids 
heard three of the shakes children have four children of their own. Haven't seen them in quite some time. There was a mix up so I didn't get to see Dave Debbie and the kids there. After that I went home
The Shea's and Mom
INSIDE!!
I took a nap and my mom had some lunch. That was dropped off at the median probably


at Providence Road. I picked up the trolley around 3:14 PM then now I'm catching the EL for
OUTSIDE
the 48 bus home. Well I was lucky and caught the seven bus pretty quickly after I got off of 22nd St.
Media Trolley to 69th
Once I got home, shower for about an hour exchange Christmas gifts. She gave me a frame a cozy
On My Way Back Home
electric cozy it was really nice. I then went over to ricks house who lives really close to me and hung out
Len's Coffee Cup

for about three hours. It was very nice experience to end  my Christmas. I took a lot of pictures to
Bratwurst
document this day. It was 66° on Christmas. Which is quite unbelievable frankly. I have a feeling
Friends at Rick's
we are going to pay for it in the next two months that are coming u January, February and we can't
Rick's in Fairmount
forget good old March. The old Ides of March I Shakespeare once penned. 

No comments: