Sunday, December 20, 2015

Saturday, December 19: Shopping and Party

Fairmount Ave
Well, I got up for my 10 at 10:30. I am rolled out of bed and cut the 48 just in time and met my friends at Café Ole. We had some little bits of breakfast
Riding the Bus
and had good conversation. We also have a phone
3rd and Market
list for the holidays. After next the meeting was pretty good and after that, I decided to Rent-A-Car
I went to enterprise Rent-A-Car and went to a garage on second and Lombard. Maressa and I went to the AC Moore store for frames. She got a couple of little
The Owner don't Take no Guff
items as well after we put the frames and her stuff
Hanging Out
in the car we went to body and bath works which is in the same mall near the Walmart. That's off of
Delaware Avenue. We each got two candles that were two for the price of one.
We then drove to photo lounge where I picked up my 20 photos that I made
Food @  Milk and Honey
there. I then drove
Lombard
back to my place dropped off my photos and gave Marissa my card so she could drop the car off near
5 of My Frames @ AC Moore
her house in South Philadelphia. I next got to the business of framing The photos for the next 2 hours. I also wrapped two with the photos 1 for
Roxy at the Window
Sharon and one for Darlene. I also used one of the candles as a $20 "unisex" gift. I
Where I got My Photos
gave Sharon the other one which will make the house smell a lot nicer. Sharon seems to like it.
In big news outside the Christmas Bible the house rejected the senates pension reform bill. It was a pretty whopping defeat. The bill only got 50
Happy Butters
votes out of the 203 representatives in the house. It looks like
At My Place
the budget framework that was worked out is going to go down to defeat and they're gonna have to
My "Studio"
pass a stopgap bill. The much discussed pension bill went down to defeat! Looks like no budget before Christmas.  It's now 6 o'clock this happened about four hours ago. I am really surprised at the
Back Yard Fire
At Our Front Door
house, which is more conservative shut down the pension bill that issue and the privatization of liquor
Add caption
were there to hobbyhorses to negotiate with the governor. I think I'm going to go to the store near Larry's after getting a ride via Uber, I get something 2 eat
Sharon Cleaning up
and get the chips and dip that's required at the
Penn Live Reports
party as well. When we went to the party up in Bridesburg. There is a ton of food. I really enjoyed the pirogies and the vegetarian Wawa sandwiches. We then had a Pollyanna game that was
Got a Slice Here
fun I basically my gift was a $20 bill. They were nice people.
Larry's
Well the state budget fiasco is still a fiasco. 
The bogus pension Bill
Darlene's Kitchen
failed and they really didn't report on why so many people voted against both Republican and Democrat.
Darlene, Daughter and Husband
I see why the Democrats voted against but a lot of Republicans did too. Darlene was an excellent host was
She was Pretty Fun
very nice and cooked up some really good food. I drove back to Larry's and I'm gonna head home
He Got a Gag Gift
it's now 
11:27 PM. I'm gonna go home get something to drink and go upstairs.

No comments: