Saturday, December 05, 2015

Friday, December 4: Do It 4 Da Wood

Yes, today is Friday the first Friday of December 2015. Speaking of first Friday Sunday I will have my photos all framed up and ready to sell on the stree
RyBread
t corner. Anyhow I got up and go to sleeping in.
The Bus Stop
I really needed that.
It's a cool sunny day in Philadelphia. There's been a little bit of delay in septa running this morning
19th Street
but the elements we could shop at 8:53 AM. Appears that Mark Zuckerberg is after good PR more then
High School Students
helping others. anyhow today I'm off the board and hopefully I can knock
The EL Near 52nd
out at least half my 31 alerts today. The PA budget impasse grinds on 
By the end of the day today we should know if it's going to
be a budget for Christmas. It might even be done next week. 
Well I steam punk through the
My Work Phone
alerts and got all done except for about three or four. I'm definitely pleased. I was left alone. Monday
Going Out to Eat
it's going to be a very interesting meeting dental concerned my job. But I just read the Harrisburg newspaper
on how the proposed pension changes will affect the Legislators.
They don't seem to like the effect it will have on their retirement.
Will gee glad you finally noticed. So I'm supposed to meet 
Possible Route to NE 
Larry Branica and a cast of characters for
Pre-Dinner Coffee
dinner at the Greek lady. I stuck by the coffee shop with a fancy name I can't seem to think of
it. We're going to the Greek lady was pretty cool. I had a Giro sandwich and we all had a nice discussion. Larry was the person who go dropped his food
Larry and Verionic
 took forever show up. Overall it was fun.
Been Here
Then we took the train back me to 30th St. and Larry in front of the second Street. When I got
home Sharon was Vince finishing up with a customer. After that we decided to go to this place called
Fronzi
The Black Taxi. We met up with her customers stern husband. We moved to a higher table cause he felt uncomfortable in the lower table. They're eating I'm having a Coca-Cola I ended up staying
At the Black Taxi in Fairmount
for longer than I expected. They were pretty fun. It was different hanging around somebody I hear about
but I've never met. She's 32 and he's our age. 

No comments: