Thursday, March 26, 2015

Wednesday, March 25: A Cold Yet Decent Day

Well today started off very cold but at least it wasn't windy. I got up in time to go to sunrise 15 minutes late.
But I did get to talk to folks about my friend who's having a lot of trouble. I then went to my therapist
and that went very well. We're going to go to Mondays after skipping a week so my next appointment
Breakfast
isn't till Monday, April 6. Speaking of April 6 that is the day that we officially start sending people to the
On the 48
suburban station career link center. That's the actual name of the place. It's where the Career Team was located but on the 2nd floor
19th Street in the AM
 at 1617 JFK Boulevard. I got to work and just pushed ahead and completed

some stuff. We have a big mass-call in  day Friday at 10 o'clock. We have about 27 people coming in.
The Correct Kind!

And then got a call from my friends girlfriend and he's not doing so well. I hope we can get the help he needs. Stay tuned. 
OCF Coffee

I decided that since I have a bit of a free night, I'm going to go to meeting in Fairmount so when
it's over I can just get the hell home. Also Larry's going to offer me his tablet for $80 so I get to replace
Fairmount Ave
the chrome with something else pretty quickly. I'll pay him Saturday since is not available for my use
At Ultra Hair Salon
 till Saturday. Well I went to the meeting and then I came home and then went to the bishop for Sharon
At Bishops
and watch John Oliver last week tonight show. I really like that show it's really funny. Well onto
At Home for the Night
the end of the week and the end of March. I am ready for REAL Spring weather and to meet the Pillsbury Doughboy!

No comments: