Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Monday, March 2: New Month, New Assignment

And I hope it goes well
Good day all you thawed  out out winter warriors. Today is Monday, March 2 at 8:44 AM. I realized after
Add caption
my spending spree that I had gotten a little too excitable. Fortunately I am blessed to be able
Waiting for the Detoured 48
to rectify the situation. I'm feeling a little bit moody today and I need to talk to my sponsor today.
La Columbe
The ice is really bad this morning and I managed to make sunrise this morning. It's a good thing I
The Trolley
did because I have to go for my am MRI for my ankle at 7 PM today so I can't make this evening.
Grumpy Cat!!
All the trolleys showed up at once over at putting underground because there's like three trolleys in front of us.
Lunch Time
Lunchtime. Work today has felt like a snow day because people showed up really late today due to
5:30pm
the ice    conditions. What wasn't horribly busy today which was good. I just tried to get as many carfare
Pat's Alley
it's done as I could today. The ice was still present but it wasn't too cold outside. I then decided
to go to pats for dinner and to then go to Penn for my MRI at seven. Looks like governor has a bold budget.
Add caption
It should be an interesting political fight!!  
Gov. Wolf is definitely being aggressive which is nice in a
MRI Checklist
Democrat😎
Well it's 7:17 PM I arrived here at 7:05 PM for my 7 o'clock radiology appointment where
Fake Tatoo
I'm doing and alter sound. It will be my second one ever. I got one done on my knee  about 10 years ago. 

No comments: