Monday, March 23, 2015

Saturday, March 21: Bob, Larry & Wes in 1 Day

The
24th Street the Day After
I Well I struggled but I managed to get up at 7:45 AM this morning. Bob said he would call me around nine I then got on the bus and
Ongoing Construction
trolley and at coffee at the place formally known as Sam's place formally
Going to West Philly
known as earth cup. I then ran into a woman I met waiting for the bus at 47th and Spruce with her Boston Terrier. I love how cute they are those little buggy eyes and round face. I
The Former Sam's and Earth Cup
met some money going to the 10
At the Dog Park
and 1030. I thought for moment that I go but but since I'm going tonight I figured it was better just to get
Back to Fairmount
my ass home. on the way home I noticed still be another detour tomorrow because of the creek celebration at the parkway. Yes the land of the doors doesn't wait for the snow to melt
Back Home

for more event detours appear
Food at Green Line
in Fairmount. Well I got home around 9:45 AM Bob was just getting up and into the shower.
Pat and Bob
I could hear the water trickling down. Sharon was going to lend us her father's car to drive but we looked all over the lot it wasn't there. So we decided we take the cab down to Pat's
They Say They Will Open
 Pat needed some cash for trip to Phoenixville. Going to
Bob at Pat's
some kind of convention. we met Pat at Greenline café at 45th and Locust streets. We saw the café Renate near the laundromat
Bob at Locust Walk
but is burned out from a fire. After he left of that Bob and I went down to the Penn campus were Bob
Hill House
showed me some of the familiar places in his collegiate career. Place like the engineering building
Sansom Street Near Penn

Hill House Locust walk and the like. I think at some money from the bank in momentarily left my
Bob at Freshman Residence
phone on top of the ATM machine at commerce the TD Bank at 38th and Walnut. After that took
At Banana Leaf with Bob
care of the dog and then we decided to head down towards Chinatown. We decided we get some
Old City Philadelphia
food at a place called Banana leaf. We both enjoyed it very much. The soup & sides were delicious.
Art
We didn't slept through Chinatown and headed towards the condo at second and market. We
walked quite a few nice looking place is on the way. The weather was still cold but it was at least sunny. Bob and I went next to Larry and Veronica's
Add caption
place and Bob and I helped want to go with getting her video on the web and burned onto CD. It's called Pablito. After
At Saxby's
doing that which took very little time since Bob is around, Larry Bob and I conceded to take hour naps. It really helped us out That one is merry way home and Larry and I went
Wes Heading Home
to a meeting where in which Larry share his story. We had quite a crew there and Wes joined us as well for some coffee and we all
My Internet Speed @ Home
 talked and had some laughs. I didn't get a ride to 22nd and arch and made my way home.

No comments: