Wednesday, April 23, 2014

April 22: It's Earth Day

36th and Chestnut
Its Tuesday. Time for the news. First thing is the fact that Philly Police want speeding cameras installed on Roosevelt Blvd but they need a law to do it. Some of the commenter's
Trolley to 19th Street
made a good point about folks who jaywalk across a 12 lane road. Today is Earth Day and here are 6 ways to be eco-friendly. I like my Starbucks cup. I can use it over and over. I decided to try different way of getting
Coffee w/ Baby
to 19th St. I got off the 36th Street near the ICA and then took the trolley into the 19th and market. I don't think it was worth the switching. It's sunny but it's been
Backed Up Trolleys
overcast today. Feels like it's going to be a little bit warmer out today. I left the meeting quickly so I could cash check and get my coffee. We had a
Free Matzo's at Work
trolley delay due to "bad overhead" so we had to crawl along it like 3 miles an hour. I saw two else goes speeding by and now were
At Work
waiting for another one.
Work wasn't too bad in their main reason was that most of my clients rescheduled. The next two days are going to be very busy interviewing people. 
My Desk
I did some research on a possible road trip in early to mid October 2014. I looked at Southwest airlines at greyhound. One plan is to go to Apache Junction Arizona via Mesa then off to Oakland and
then fly back.Back to today's world, I am taking the bus directly to pats house and I should be there no later than 5:30 PM. I was told that it's supposed
Greyhound Website
to rain pretty hard later on this evening and I can see the clouds building as of now 5:17 PM. Kind
of wish I had an umbrella with me right about now! I put a link to this page at the University listserv. Needless to say I got this at reaction that I thought I'd get. Such a serious lot. 
A Great
Pat treat me to dinner and then we hung out I floated on the computer while Pat did a beautiful sketch of the mutual friend of ours. A thunderstorm came and went and then I went
42nd Street
home and I talked.
Dean is not home and it's very unusual for him not to be home late at night. It is 1:30 AM
is not home. 
space. There is a time for space the time for feeling in place and the time to feel

like I belong somewhere someone somehow. 
Alley Before Storm

No comments: