Saturday, April 26, 2014

April 25th: A Scenic Day for My Eyes

Its Friday and time for the news of this morning. First off a bunch of Philly Cops got off after they were accused of terrorizing some bodegas in N Philly. The Daily News wrote a

19th and Walnut
story about this in 2009 called "Tainted Justice." Oh yeh, the latest right-wing "hero" Cliven Bundy basically said that blacks were better off being slaves then today. He reasoning is they are subsidized
Parking Authority
by the government. What an stupid asshole. Sean Hannity is eating massive crow eh? Mr. Hannity was a big cheerleader for this fool. Yup right-wingers LOVE to talk about "freedom". Its more like free dumb!!
Well, I am riding
21 Bus w/Insane Person
on SEPTA heading late go the Sumrise. It's 7:21AM and I'm only at 24th Street. A poor muttering  woman in pink sweats sits in front of
Guess What this Is>>>>
me. I await a busy day at work but now I have the Velvet Underground to tune the world out.
Well meaning came and I went and now I'm going to go to work. I could get my little old tax refund
Beauty at Elkins Park
as early as Monday the 28th. That would be great!! I'll be gone for cash until then since I don't get paid till Friday of next week. But work was busy but it wasn't too bad. Whenever
After Work
coworkers leaving the unit and a relatively new caseworker will be replacing them next week. I got a lot done and let last half-hour it felt
The El at 46th Street
pretty good. I am now going to catch the train and meet  at Saxby's. Mike and I will be going to Pennsylvania hospital to visit Rob!
Mike and I
Well we were visited Rob. He looked healthier than I remember since I've known back in November. You been lifting weights next resizing and was not on heavy medications. We hung out almost 2 hours and it was nice time. The clouds were just
Color Streak
unbelievable in the sky today but someone Facebook. Some people really enjoyed the
See the  Cross
photo I took of the clouds. Mike and I left and took a nice stroll down Center City. The rain wasn't as hard as I thought it might be considering I don't have an umbrella. We sat in a cool Starbucks and talk to bit. I did some
Another Pregnancy
texting and took the 21 to Larry's. It is now 8:45 PM. Well I helped Larry bring down stuff from his
A Spring Rain
attic and watch a little bit of Wonder Woman and Blue Bloods. I then traipsed on the EL, talked on the phone, and went over to Pats place. I found him mostly asleep. I then
Odd Photo
went over 2 cup beach for a little snack of okra. I d tell asleep for a moment and now I'm heading home to get some rest good night.

No comments: