Thursday, April 17, 2014

Wednesday, April 16: A Cold Prelude to May

Stepping into Spring in the Cold
It's a cool one out there this morning rain is gone but the cold is still here. I just read in the paper that it's going to be a bad allergy season for allergy sufferers. I am glad that I do not have this issue. I had a cold for almost 2 months
Waiting for the Bus
. That's enough for me. Again today another celebrity news reader had a baby. Boy, being a rich attractive newscaster has its perks! If you all did not not enough of this, here is another one. It's Springtime!!
Will work was not too bad
It was COLD
today. I only saw about four people if that and then it was pretty quiet from there. I got a lot of paper off my desk when I work from 5 to 6 today. I have plans to go to Pat's house and have dinner. He he invited me via a text message. 
Add caption
Larry gave a friend of his from Facebook my name. I got me a new pen pal,well, Facebook pal from the Philippines she likes to text and asked me a lot of questions and
Peter After Work
wanted to know if I knew anybody single out my way. I only know one person of course.What is the temperature now?
At 6:25 PM
Ranstead Street
is 48° here that is about 10° colder than normal. And actually doesn't feel bad if you put a coat on!
I said the following to someone were talking about phone and expenses.
56th Street
My iPhone 5 is my one indulgence. I don't have cable I don't have a TV I don't pay utility bills and I don't own a car. So I indulge in the phone.
Veggie Burrito 

I ate a wonderful homemade vegetarian burrito with fresh scallions. I ate that and just crashed the mighty crash for 2 & half hours. It is now 9:30 PM and I'm walking home.
Umm...Guava
I got home watch some lawn order and talk to my friend in Buffalo New York to set up the plan to go there on Wednesday May 14th through the 24th
Thinking about May!!
I also had an interesting call tonite. I was,  yes it was an interesting day and a good day despite the cool weather. I just watched the Phillies vs Astros Game 5. This was one of the BEST games EVER.

No comments: