Sunday, April 06, 2014

Saturday, April 5: Keeping It Moving on a Cool Spring Day

View from McDonald's
It's Saturday it's sunny and breezy out here. I got up with a very so back since that mattress was way too soft. Went to the Mickey D's and the coffee foodie at the spot
Leaving
pretty nicely. I didn't truck going up to Pittman New Jersey. I met my friends from the four except for Anthony Frankie. Frankie wasn't able to make it since her sons woman is
Downtown Pitman

having a baby very very soon. Anthony had to work. Nice time I had a tuna grinder which was just okay. I then left Pittman and got the 30th St. to return the car with five
The 408 Folks
minutes to spare. If I had missed 3:30 PM, drop off time at 30th St. I would've had to drive to call the way to the Philadelphia airport
Outside Vince's Italian Eatery
. And I probably would've gotten home for another hour and a half. It is now 3:31 PM and I am supposed to meet up with someone between 5 and
30th and Walnut Waiting for the 21 bus
6 PM tonight. I waited 15 minutes and then caught the 21 bus back to 4405. and clean my apartment.
To clean my apartment and returned a bunch of clothes to dry cleaner
The 21 Arrives

 I also brought three of my coats to get cleaned or repaired as well. 
Well we walk through what's really from my place on 45th and Sansom past Earth Cup to Baltimore
The Furness Building at Penn
Avenue back to 40th street. Then stopped at allegro pizza for a couple of slices and then walk towards the blue line coffee shop but that was closed. Came home and shelled
The New Trunk
out for a minute. Pat gave me a trunk that he had found at homebody's house sale. So we drove to Pat's to pick up the trunk. When I got home, Dean helped me carry it up the stairs. I still need to clean it and put
Checking out the Furness
some contact paper in it. All the help with the storage of clothing. It got pretty cold outside but it was nice to take a tour of West Philly. I don't seem to do that much these days.

No comments: