Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Monday, March 3: Cold with a Snowfall

Outside My Window
Well turned out the storm missed us mostly the only got about 3 inches of snow. I did get two hours off in the morning which I readily
Leaving Work
used since I was pretty tired. I skip the from ride because I'm going to a Monday night meeting at 6:45 PM.
Meeting went pretty good. And then I got a ride to Trader Joe's and then I got dropped off
End of Work Day
at home. It was good to get to Trader Joe's out-of-the-way. I love it that the bank after making a deposit in cash didn't credit me the money in my account I almost
Chestnut  Street
wasn't able to buy the food. It was really cold out as the evening progressed. Dean cooked up some tasty fish and we watched some Law and Order reruns. I talked on the phone and went to bed.

No comments: