Sunday, March 16, 2014

March 15th Sleepy Saturday with Wants and Needs

Going to the 46th Street EL
Good morning wish I say good afternoon. It is 12:15 PM Saturday, 15 March the Ides of March. I first got up at 10:38 and went back to sleep. I'm now at the L going
Train Arrives
to be going up to N. 3rd St. to meet somebody to get my backpack back. I left the backpack at a meeting this past Tuesday.
And then one city for a moment. Day. My computer and then
N 3rd Street Old City
when iconoclast meeting Wayne for. That appears to be the plan for the rest of the day.
You just read the landlord about the toilet and had to make a comment about the window being
SEPIA
open. I'm now home organizing my pictures and deciding whether I'll go out to Wayne or not and
Coming Above Ground
charging my phone of course. Well I fixed up yesterday's blog post to made it prettier. My phone has 26% charge and I need to go to 30th Street to get the Paoli Train to Wayne to the Griffen Cafe. Its a pretty
nice place. At least the weather is MUCH nice then it was a month ago.
Hello The 3:49PM Paoli Local was 15 minutes late. I has to conduct why you said to puke. Yes it is St. Patrick's Day
This is St Patrick's Day on the Train
 weekend a lot of people train wearing the green. I should be done by 4:30.           Well I made it to the Griffen Café around
4:45 PM. 3 folks


were already there. So all four of us had a nice discussion I shared my religious experience in high school as a strange experience.
We all shared our strange experiences. We had
She asked us to move
nice coffee as well. Around 630 we were politely asked if we could leave the upstairs area because this young college girl was having a special time with her boyfriend. It was


kind of cute. Yes  we just moved
downstairs and grab the front table

I left the café to catch the four 7:40 PM train. But due to the revelers of St. Patrick's Day and barf the train was late. It was nine minutes late. It was a good thing because I initially left my backpack at the café. I was able to run back to the café pick up my bag and still had 45 minutes to spare. Train was 
Soup at Bananna Leaf
packed with St. Patty revelers especially 15th St. lot. Where I just saw tons of loading on to the train. It was quite a sight to see on a Saturday afternoon. I was just taking all in for sure.
pages. We agreed we would meet at the Bar None tomorrow.
I then caught the 21 bus back home where I watched an episode of Law and Order. Life is good I just need to understand my Needs vs. my Wants. That is the question as the Winter of 2014 makes its last run tomorrow night and Monday. We may see some snow wind and cold. 

No comments: