Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Say Its March 18 time to Lie Down and Keep Moving

Outside my door
After my strange weird dream and groggy wake up, I'm got up and marched on down to Center City. I shared and it was good.
Add caption

At work I got quite a bit done I believe and I felt pretty good. But around little after four I started feeling rundown again. I think I need
9 AM
to go to bed early tonight because next 2 nights are busy.
Got word from Kate that there's a LBI  rental on 55th street from Jul 19 to the 26th. Dave has his own house nearby. My plan is to stay
My Desk
for 3 days.
I noticed on my iPhone that iOS 7.1 has come out. It has some improvements with Siri but most of the improvements are hardly noticeable. It's 218 MB the update. I had to delete an app called Vitago. That
Chestnut Street on the Way home
 is the app that I make my movies of Pat.
I came home and crashed for 3 hours. I then ate and watched Law and Order with Dean. After that I talked on the phone. I have a
Just Feeling It.
ways to go yet but some things are worth it. I hope I am right. Life is going to move and I need to work
Random Stuff
with it. I also need to wait out this cold that has hung around for 3 weeks. Not sure why it wants to hang around so long. 

No comments: