Sunday, September 17, 2017

Sunday September 17: Meeting, Waiting and Fake Drums

When I woke up this morning reasonably  early and 
 ent to the OCF coffee house. I first had to cross the car that that was the rock 'n' roll Marathon. There were 
 
eople ringing bells and screaming them on. It turns out that Wes 
 verslept. That was OK because Mike was there and I was actually social before the meeting. I 
 as also on that site well talking on my phone. So after that I 
 ecided to take a walk to Brewerytown. Wes lives there now and it's a part of 
 hilly close by I don't get to see very often. I don't tend to explore. So this is the second 
 eekend that I've explored down there. It's a little more funky but it's not too bad at all. 
 ess of the perfect households with strollers running around. 
 nlike last week I didn't almost buy a $300 bike. I ended up running into Wes who said he woke up late for the earlier 
 eeting and he was going to be seeing 

 is daughter soon. I came home and relaxed that something that drink. I also decided to take a 
 ap. I like my Saturday afternoon naps they're pretty fun. I'm just checking things out and I enjoyed the walk. People are  moving out there because 
the area I live near Fairmount Avenue 
 s so wildly expensive to buy and to rent  as well. Well after my nap I decided I would deliver my music to the Q do we do laundromat. I took a uber pool and I went on a very zigzagging horse
 as a woman picked up two other passengers. Fortunately other people took up the slack and open the door and made the coffee for the 60 minutes.

No comments: