Monday, September 11, 2017

Thursday, September 7: Nice Day Out


I got up and had some cereal and hung out with time in the kitchen and headed out the door for work. I didn't joy a conversation with Tom and I managed to make
 it to work on time. My supervisor came at 9:23 I came in about 9:01 AM. As a workday today was really nice. Client came in so that he would 
 ot win big or not. And I think will knock off two or three of the alerts. The flipside is that my pendants with only about 50%. The weather 
 as really nice today I had the last two days with humid and rainy  respectively. As for my 
mood it's just not quite right. When I feel pretty good maybe a little tired 
 ut I slept pretty well. I just kind of feel this cloud of pessimism about the relationship even though
 I don't think it's based on the 
  things that you actively real. Work was OK today. I worked pretty
 hard and I then decided to go out to the Bodega and
 get myself a tuna hoagie. They're pretty reasonably priced and they
 definitely    fill me up. Well afterwords I plugged  away way at work and went ahead and took the EL after
 work. I then caught the bus and went to the clubhouse. After that I 
 ent to the CVS and got a few things as I usually do when I walk home

No comments: