Sunday, April 17, 2016

Sunday, April 17: A Day in South Philly.

24th Street in the AM
Good spring day to you all. Well I got up a little early if I didn't want to take a shower and go to the Bar None instead of the usual Fairmount experience.
It's Detour Season
I did this for practical reasons. It's mainly
New Whole Foods and Condos
because I was to meet Larry at Gino's steaks. Robin was Larry decided he was doing an errand in
South 22nd Street
Jersey then going to the DJ. He wouldn't be there till 130 and I would have to literally leave them 
View from Bus
 Larry's friend the DJ is spinning songs from 12 to 4 today. and I'm meeting somebody at 2 o'clock
2nd Street
at Java Café near 2nd & Wharton Street. Right now I'm at the chapter house café. Where this decaf
Coffee Before Bar None
Americano's been spelling because the table was wobbly. I don't know if I want to finish it because
Heading In
the coffee is very acidic. Well there's only two dollars so it's not a complete loss. I decided
to add some soy instead of throwing it out.
At Chapter House
Coffee place is filled up a lot since 
I first got here. Well, after leaving the chapter house I decided to go down to Christian street and walk east word toward second and Christian where the next coffeehouse it is called the job company. All I got there early and got a coffee and a cookie. My friend showed up and we hung out and talked a lot. She's in school ministry or up in Bucks County and live here in South Philly. She was nice. I don't think there's that so-called connection thing going on. She didn't
know two people from my Facebook friends and I think that help break the ice. It's now 345 at this
Getting a Slice
point I'm probably going to have to head north towards Larry's house. I'm supposed to be
3 Story $450.000
at his place by five so we can go to the Livingrin. So I am going to to head to Larry's. I shall venture forth from South Philly. Its been a lazy ole day in sunny Philadelphia. Now I am people watching. Lots of young folks here in the revitalized South Philly
here at 3rd and Christian in  South Philly. I am  thinking that I will (should?) be a free agent  for a little while
At Phila Java Co
longer. I have a deep feeling inside. I am now listening to the Byrds. I just bought thier Greatest Hits
People Watching
Album dated 1967. Of course there are more "Greatest Hits" albums. This covers the Early Years. Well
Working on Blog Post
I used up my one hour of free Xfinity Wi-Fi since to Java company Wi-Fi doesn't reach my computer.
Path to Larry's
It's 4:10 PM
 time to split. Only to take the 57 or walk. I may even do a combination of both. Next is a trip to Livingrin. This should be in trip.


No comments: