Friday, October 30, 2015

Thursday, October 29: A Mild Day for a 3rd

RyBread
Hello gang it's a mild overcast day here in Philadelphia Pennsylvania. I watched to many sports videos last night so I slept in a bit. I have a lot
Waiting for the 48
of clients coming in today. I'm thankful yesterday was a productive
Catching the 48 Detour
day. It's now 1:22 PM. I seen about three clients so far today so the trickling in slowly today. Our supervisors were at a meeting for all-white say four hours we have an audit on our SPALS our badness.

Trolley
was really low something like 9%. It's ridiculous what they expect out of us. Well it's a really fine fall
Add caption
day today nice breeze partly sunny skies and I'm going to go back to work after taking a nice little breather.
Add caption
I see the building owner is m hiring somebody to repaint some of the wall of our building. I believe
Add caption
it's a good idea. Well it's going on 2 o'clock time to eat some soup and go back to work. I need to
 take these outdoor breaks more often just like getting more sleep. It be too simple ways to prove myself.
A Break at Work
When I finished work computer being down for about a half hour. And we got for alerts today and
The Sky at Work
I took care of all. And I sent out three sanction notices today. I I left @ 5 so I could meet my friend
View of 46th and Market
at suburban station by 5:30 PM. Well we met without a hitch and then we went down to elixir café and had a
News of the Day
little coffee and conversation. She liked it. I then did a Siri search for some restaurants nearby and decided
City Hall
to go to the good dog bar and Grill. I've been there with my brother John and he thought it was comfortable
so I figured it was a nice middle-of-the-road place to take somebody. She enjoyed the burger and enjoyed my company in and we walked
It's Time
around a couple blocks around town and I dropped off the suburban
Another City Hall 
station fo The 8:56 PM  train. She just got off the train at Cornwells Heights and driving home. I'm gonna
Dinner at Good Dog
start getting undressed and getting myself bed ready

No comments: