Saturday, October 24, 2015

Friday, October 23: No Promotion 4 Old Mark

 Well after a fitful sleep like I did get up and show up to G sunrise I was a half hour late. That's bad even by my standards. I did get a little bit out of it. I did have
Peter Sent this Funny!
it embarrassing incident but it's all good. 
Breakfast

Is it OK to feel some kind of way( feel stupid) when somebody (The dude who coughs @ meetings) gives you a helpful suggestion about my shirt being buttoned wrong but says it  in  a condescending
Add caption
way after meeting? I then hear him talk about it to someone else as we put  away the chairs. ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ™??
My Blogger App
My sponsor said "chill out" and I did and moved about the cabin of my day. I got to work I gave him one
of my cookies to my soup and went to long to get rid of these now counting 32 alerts. I am having a
At 56th Street Station
very late lunch as of 4 o'clock. About an hour ago, I formally got rejected for the supervisor position.
Reject Letter
Sharon got the letter and I asked her to open it and she took a picture of it as I had asked her to do.
So now I'm thinking about where I'm going to spend time away from my job since they don't really
She Looked Good
appreciate me that much. I had a late lunch and got quite a bit done which is always a good thing.
My Reaction
Work ended and it's still pretty nice outside though it is going to get colder later tonight and tomorrow. 
On a brighter note, I'm going to be meeting Larry at 2nd and Market near his house at a place called
At Suburban Station
the Book Trader. Veronica is having some kind of book event.
Yep. Now I know where I stand I can start figuring out what I want
At&T App Buggy
to do for a little time off. So dear reader let me know what an appropriate and decent time is to possibly pay a visit to see YOU! Anyhow I am sitting here at 15th and market waiting for the L to get me toward
second Street. I'm gonna go to the empty coffee shop that's closest to
Cooler Weather Ahead
Larry's and blog out and stuff. It is now 5:55 PM and the
Pa Portngate
train is here. Well I'm at the Charterhouse coffee weathers me another man in the employee just sitting here
as it gets dark at 6:30 PM. The change of seasons is upon us and you can really feel it at this point. What time service bed by and Larry is eager for me to show
Charter House Cafe
up because he says he feel sick etc. I have to put
Charter House Blogging
some stuff down I reckon. I'll have to blog late. Well I walked over Veronica was mostly set up and
Old City
I talked with Larry upstairs. He came down and listen to Veronica read about the origins of Halloween. It used to be a religious holiday in support of the
Miss Horror
dearly departed.. In Mexico, of course it is
Cool Hallway
celebrated as a day of the dead. I listen to Veronica story and another woman story and took pictures.
I had the snack that was simply divine. It's called smoky mushroom arancini. This woman is a chef and you can tell by the detail.This is vegan. It's
Enjoying the Snacks
mostly made of rice and mushrooms no meat in
Fun at Book Trader
it it is totally tasty I'm I'm going to aim to have my third one At first I didn't know what to make of it but
Stupid Political
once you get past the first taste it's filling and tasty. So I'm snacking for dinner tonight. It was a  fun event over at the Book Trader. The food
Add caption
was delicious people were pretty cool and it was mellow. Well
Add caption
I came
home and hung out with Sharon and we had a really nice time and then my body was aching and I went to
bed. Overall the day wasn't too bad

No comments: