Thursday, October 08, 2015

Tuesday, October 6: A Date and Fine Fall Day

Good day everyone. After a really good night sleep I got up and and decide to go to the sunrise. I was
Buses Everywhere
20 minutes late because the bus was on one of its many detours. I had to walk through 23rd and Pennsylvania
Steps
Avenue. This detour will be in effect till early November from what the sign told me. The crowd of people
waiting for the bus just pretty big and then all these buses came one time. 2 of them went
by to
Looking Up at Rittenhouse Sq
meet people and I would say there was five buses call congregating at the exact same time. I got to the
Holy Trinity
sunrise and it was pretty good.. Afterwords I left my bag and I fortunately got a key from someone
and they told me to return the key back to the lot Columbia. I got to work in and a bunch of little jobs to
On the EL
do and interviewed about 70 clients today in total. Only two people did not show as expected.
Ludlow Street
That is really good!!🎵 What by mistake we find out the new AMR forms were just created today. They are 4 pages instead of 
56th Street

two caseworkers name on it. I plan to start that process
News of the Day
tomorrow when I get into work. I then left work and got to live pain Quotidian 20 minutes early so
15th Street
I can just chill with my ice tea before my friend shows up. It is now 5:55 PM. Yup, we'll see how this goes I try not to get my expectations too horribly high.. I'm hoping my friend pays me the money
Date Night
she has me sooner than later since I'm kind of
Yum
 on cash. It's one beautiful day outside I hope to make the 8 o'clock men's meeting and I will sign off for now. 

No comments: