Saturday, January 17, 2015

Thursday, January 15: Working On

Good morning all you mid-January  seekers. Today I got up in time for the meeting and it was very
The Bus on 24th Street
enlightening. Especially after the meeting. I want to lock alone and I got some pretty good advice. Very direct
19th and Arch
holding no punches kind of advice. She's from Romania. I was urged to not urgent but suggested to see the
YouTube video the secret full video. So I'm gonna check it out later. As I was typing this I sent to the cabbie,
Weather for the week
"Pull over right here with this pink building."
Well I came in and saw a bunch of people since one of
Judith
my coworkers was running late. It is now 2:52 PM & time for my late late lunch. I had a feeling that most of my clients will be pouring in. I have about
A phone Call
6 scheduled and one showed up. am going to my group till 8:15 PM today and then I'm going to
Yup, A Facebook Group
shock myself back home around 9 PM. I left work around 5:20pm with Peter. I got off at 15th St. and realized
Peter and I After Work
my hat with misplaced. Thank God it's not super bitter cold. Peter just called he has my lost hat.
1420
He's actually going to try to meet me. I don't know if that's going to work considering he was going to get off the train at 8th street.
Music To Walk in the Cold
Group was intense and disturbing and good at the same time. So I listen to the Brian Jonestown
Hair
massacre her. I consider it hip grunge it's loud in dissident but if Ariel at the same time. When I go to
Cold Arch Street
The milk and honey I end up hearing cool tunes every so often and I just gotten by the albums on impulse.
Near Home
Simon one of my moods at this time. I really think the medication really helps me when I get in one of
Home
these moods from getting depressed and so silent.


No comments: