Monday, January 12, 2015

Monday, January 12: Rain to Start the Week

Exiting Larry's
Woke up @8:15 this morning.   all took me directly to work. When I arrived at work, it was 9 AM and 10 AM appointments. Well at least
Sleet Stopped and Rain.
the on-call appointments work very few who want to be exact. I Dent ride to slog through work it was
The EL at 46th Street
backed up from last week. My supervisor with Al and two other people were out. One because were kids him one because there is sleet on the ground. I had some of my delicious
At 56th Street EL Stop
samosas I like to bring to work
Add caption
and eat.. When work ended, I walked with Peter to the market Frankford elevated at 56 & Market Streets. It
The Weather
was a little grizzly but by the time I got off the EL at Spring Garden Street near 2nd the rain had stopped.
My Desk at Work Today
I feel it's getting a little bit colder outside. I plan to go back to 718 instead of staying over at Larry's.
Peter and I Leaving Work
It is tempting to go to Larry's because it's so close to the EL. Sharon made a nice amount of money today
Riding The EL
and she got one of those Amish fireplace things for a deep discount. We just have to go to the Home Depot
A View of I-95 at EL Spring Garden Station
January 29 to pick it up. She is also making fried you. You know space fudge! I am now heading
Outside the Spring Garden Stop
to the intergroup meeting at 500 N. 5th St. The meeting starts at 7:00 PM but it's good to get their little
News Reader
early so that I can get decent slots. Alternate Mike was here for the sunrise semester is going give
At Intergroup
me a ride home. Who Ray! Well I got home at 8:15 PM. I then ran into Sharon who is at the bishops along with Roman her handyman. She was not feeling too good and that's all I'm going
At Bishop's Collar
to say. My phone died and I just got it charged up didn't talk to Amy for him few moments and
Pat's Airplanes
it was nice. She's going through through it. I then started eat dinner I wasn't very hungry. So I've
Sharon Cooking
got to go to bed good night Monday

No comments: