Monday, May 06, 2013

World According to Kerry

Kerry Listing her Jobs. 
 Today is May 6th 2013. It is my last day in Buffalo/Cheektowaga New York. I will be back again next year if not sooner. I have been treated like a good friend by Kerry.    Kerry who I am staying with has a blog. I had promised her that I would get her started. The address is www.worldaccordingtokerry.blogspot.com
She states she has had 51 jobs in her lifetime. I asked her to list them. She does not want them listed in the pubic domain as of yet. One day I will list them or she will list them on her blog!!
Spencer& Buddah
It's going on 10:30 and we will be going to East Aurora today. It's another nice Spring. day in Cheektowaga NY. These past 4 days has been picture purrfect!
Bailey
Speaking of Perfect, here are are few of her animals
Are they not cute as anything. It has been nice to be around animals for a time.
Skyler
They make things so fun and furry and they are VERY friendly for sure. We wanted to invite a friend who has the day off from her crappy job and we thought she would enjoy the trip. Well, she went back and forth and well here is the phone call. We hope to get going by 1:30 if Kerry's friend is not so late. She needs go to Wal-Mart and put on make-up. Kerry is calling the UC office now. She tried for 3 days and today she got though. Apparently, one of her employers wants her UC claim denied!!
Just now the WIFI at her place has gone down! I will nap while Kerry takes her shower.




No comments: