Saturday, May 25, 2013

May 18th 2013:Center City to New York City!!

Thursday morning. Yup, it is cloudy a bit humid looks like it might rain. I went to meeting and miss the cavalcade of fun w a "dynamic
30th Street
duo!  Well it all ended up okay and folks moved on. I'm ready to go to work and drop off my frozen samosas and then fiddle around and maybe clean my area. I had a mouse running around my desk several days ago.    I told my boss I  wasn't coming in just to give me the option of coming in and maybe cleaning up my space I didn't schedule anybody and I'm not on the board and it's a free day.
Well I finished cleaning to the paper from my work area. I got little bit of work done and I left work at
W. 26th Street 
1:30 and caught the 1:55 pm Amtrak train from  30th St. Station  to New York's Penn Station to see an opening. The rain was holding off it's really cool because I was going to walk to to the Clair Oliver Gallery on W. 26th Street near 10th.
Hello I arrived in Manhattan around 3 o'clock and rain just poured till about 4pm. and I walked from Madison Square Garden to W. 26th St. and walked towards 10th Ave. and the gallery was there between 10th and 11th avenues This area has a lot of galleries there.  Claire Oliver Gallery is her home gallery and a lot of people showed up was very nice right now. I am going to write a separate entry about Judith's opening. Some research I did over the past several hours convinced me make it so!!
I'm really tired my foot hurts so that the heel issue I have and that's it this at
Playground at Dusk.
this time.
on the way back to Trenton, I slept and on the last stop I couldn't get off the train. I ended up at the NJ transit train    yard Now I have to take the   train going back towards New York.  Next I can catch the 12:15 AM septa train from Trenton. looks like I will not be until my bed till two I'm very tired.


Yes I was very tired and this is why this and 2 other blog entries are taking so long. I do need to nap now and download a video but its almost 10 now.

No comments: