Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Sleepy Monday

49th and Walnut
Photo Shoot.
Good afternoon today May 13th. I was just tired. i got up at 6 am and and went back to sleep. Peter and I were the only people at work today in our unit. I saw few people but not too many. I faxed something to jury duty thing that I am not good to be able to make it and I got my greyhound tickets to Maine printed out I am going to see chart my rabbits today at five and have a coffee and go maybe it's in AA meeting. I think it's at seven tonight it was sunny with big puffy clouds. A bit cool for mid-May.
Pat's Sketch
like young girl did the meeting but it's chilly out here but sun is still out so it's not too bad. I'm gonna go Pats and get Sorts  for him and mom I'll be crashes place and go to sleep very usual today yet so really nothing to say because I really really very blog last night so much
Up...Up... and Away
Yes today's the day you don't roughnecks think.  I do think vainglorious and you will see it on my blog tonight later on when Larry calls me to remind me to go to bed and me trying out to get up at 3 AM like it did yesterday.
Artist at Work
Its now Tuesday morning and I slept in and will go to a later meeting. I will see my Dr tomorrow at 9:30pm. Its a sunny morning and I am listening to the Velvet Underground w/ Nico. I can not believe I did not download this before.  Well I am just made myself late for work again by reading Robert Christgau's reviews. I am thinking of getting Blondie

No comments: