Monday, March 18, 2024

Monday, March 18: Mary, Meeting a Friend, Yoga and Meeting

Today I woke up and I was pretty fishing about taking out the laundry

 and pulling it up and I thought it’s only 8:15 AM. I’m good then of course I killed 15 minutes somehow you know double checking that what I had in the 

bag and some of those little Debbie  Cream pies are really good. Anyhow, it was running 10 minutes late. I’ll tell SEPTA after 8:00 AM is a risk because they’re always running late 

or something. I got the Mike’s and then decided and I wanted to get some coffee since I didn’t give myself time for coffee and

 went to a place at Pine Street right near Mike’s, which is really very close and chill.  I found an old picture
of Natalie my friend from group and decided

 to contact her and she happened to be going out for a walk and so we met at the coffee shop and then we took a little walk. I got back to Mike’s had to do laundry, which I 



threw in and I had lunch.  After lunch, I threw a load of laundry went out to my appointment. I’m gonna be going off the one drug I’ve been on since 2006. This is 


good I think. I then got Mike two 32 oz Pepsi, which are cheaper than the 16 ounce Pepsi Yeah, OK so 


check this out They are $2.69 and the 16 ounce Pepsi‘s are $3.19. One of the employees of CVS couldn’t believe it. Well wows at Mike’s I charged up my phone and threw some laundry in. Then caught up to some blogging and then realized 

laundry. Need to be picked up and I need to fill out a timesheet. The timesheet was for Tuesday and I had to fill it out. I managed to fill it out take out the garbage 

and then run the Yoga. I got here with four minutes to spare. It’s out for 3:56 PM. I meant to make it to class on time missed one breathing cycle the pranayama, but I got a decent little spot and 

something it wasn’t terribly. It wasn’t hot. It wasn’t that bad. It was 


warm and I did sweat, but I felt pretty comfortable except my balance was as they say. 

Anyhow, I was pretty chatty after class I shaved and since I wasn’t sweating profusely, I got out at 

six. I like Mary by around 6 PM with the samosas in tow. Well, went to Mary’s 

and we had samosas and talked and it was. It was fun. Then I went

 to my 6:45 PM Monday Night Beginners meeting, which is literally across the 

street from the Dorchester, which is great and the buildings much cleaner too. And then 

went to the little store and got some diet iced
 tea. I just was in the mood for it. I’m gonna stay at Mary’s for about two hours and I think I’m going to try to go home. See if I can continue good night sleep that’s something I was told was a problem due to my ADHD doing. 

No comments: