Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Monday, September 18: Rain, 💵 Errands and Yog

Greetings to another Monday in September. I got up in the usual way. I was pretty 

tired but at least I slept well last night. I got up and don’t you know it is a steady 

drizzle outside. It wasn’t raining super hard but it was raining hard 

enough to be uncomfortable and a little bit damp and cold. I did bring a long sleeve shirt with me for that 

occurrence.  I stuck in my shorts because my lights don’t get as cold 

as my torso. Anyhow, today’s the day I have my every two month appointment


with a psychiatrist. I went to that appointment and it was a very animated. Interesting and informative appointment. She had someone doing observation. It was suggested that one I may be able 

to lower my one script. Maybe have Adderall possibly and definitely take less melatonin. She suggested way low amount like even a gummy but I’m not doing a gummy. I’m just 

gonna chop the pill in half and take half a dose.  When I need it. Anyhow, after I went to that appointment, I went to UBS FINANCIAL to bring back forms instead of mailing 

them. Then I went to Td bank got a check, transferred money to a money market away from my savings since I was earning  0% practically on it. The rain finally

 stopped when I went to the frame shop to pick up my photograph for , the 

exhibit at Da Vinci Art Alliance starring in October. I’ll be dropping

 it off at the studio at at 4 o’clock Wednesday which is the day I don’t have yoga or meetings

. Anyhow, I went to my yoga class with Byron and they had the room

 cranked up because it’s not as hot out anymore and I was sweating in the beginning

 I did manage to make it through. Then had a little time between

 classes and relaxed, and then I went to my meeting and then came home and 

chow down on some pasta. Well,
 overall it was a good day since I got stuff done. The next three days 

are gonna be nice and sunny which will be a relief from yesterday’s drizzle. I’m still fighting off this cold. I will call the doctor tomorrow. Oh yes iOS 17 came out today.

No comments: