Friday, December 16, 2022

Friday, December 16: Center City Yoga & Christmas village



Today is Friday and it’s traditionally a day where I wanna do a little possible in the least amount of time. I got up after a good decent amount of sleep. I missed a 730 market Frankford

 line but the next one showed up on time just like the 730 market train, and I got to Mikes about three minutes late. It 

was raining and miserable but I made it. I have my hat that really 

does help. I watch videos of people making fun of trumps NFT bullshit that he put out yesterday. Also 

finished up yesterday’s blog posting and Wednesday’s blog posting. 



I really don’t feel like doing that much beside my yoga class after work. I’m 



hoping one day to get together with my old friends and go to Helen and 

Stewart‘s place in Maryland. And we’re going to have a family luncheon 

Sunday. I may be going somewhere with Pat to buy his seventh motorcycle or something like

 that. Looking forward to that cause I don’t see them very often these days.  

Anyhow, I went out to get prescriptions for Mike and took my sweet

 time grabbed a coffee for cheap with my capital one card and him finally at 1 o’clock. The rain stopped thank God. So I came back to Mikes and basically I 

hung out for a while. I didn’t do much else. I did move his bed around and and stuff like that so now I’m heading to a 4 o’clock yoga class. Well, I noticed 

in class I was sweating more than I usually do in the winter time. So I just took my sweet time in the 

city and that was fine. And then decided I would get a massage to get myself pure relaxation on a Friday because I love doing nothing better than just relaxing
 so I did that and then SEPTA was acting kind of funky ass, and I ended 
up taking forever to get home because the train was going and I was some train troubles. Anyhow, I came home munched out and I love that much out and that was that. It was a decent Friday after all. Just like it’s a small world after all and that is a good thing.

No comments: