Monday, January 29, 2018

Wednesday, January 24: a Decent yet Tiring day

Well, after sleeping on the couch instead of the bed I woke up very sleepy but I felt I had a good nights sleep. I got dressed ate some 
 reakfast and then headed to catch the bus for the sunrise. Caught the bus pretty quickly. I then then walked with my photos in frames to work or to the bus and then to work. Well I got to work on time and immediately set out to work on the alert since I didn’t 
have anybody 
 cheduled today. I got through them pretty well I must say. That was a good thing. And in 
 he last review none of my things for court for an hour unlike last month where I had a
 whole bunch. Anyhow I did manage to practically finish my sanction but I thought I’d put it
 out the narrative but I didn’t so I have to do that tomorrow morning. And then left for yell at her myself getting very tired.
 It’s one of those days where I’m pretty good while moving around but when I sit still I just want to close my 
 yes and lean over nap. Someone from AA needed help with her 
 Metro PCS phone bill. I wasn’t really in the mood but I’ll give her a chance
 to pay me back on the first when they got their check. I just got a little disturbed when you help someone and then they come
 right back. I got a little suspicious. I blew off the dating scammer. She 
 anted you to go to this verification website. I knew it was bogus and it was. I I got to Jefferson Station and caught the Glenside local 
 o Melrose Park. Is now 6:42 PM I’m about to approach so I will 
 top blogging for now. Well I went over to my friends house and I was so tired I was barely wanted to do anything.. I then went with her to the meeting up in Bryn Athen 
and it was just 4 of us there’s  My other friend Jon didn’t go. It went pretty well I didn’t have much to say cause   was just trying to stay awake. I don’t went home and ate and I just fell right asleep.

No comments: