Friday, December 08, 2017

Friday, December 8: Payback day

I did manage to wake up someone on time after organizing  3 photos that I’m taking to the gallery later on today. “Come on girl!” shut up Michael you’re dead! Anyhow I went to sunrise later than I did before. I just had trouble 
 etting myself moving to the fact they stayed up past my bedtime rifling through boxes looking for my photography. Anyhow afterwords I hung out with Mike who haven’t hung out with in a ahile and told some old stories new stories 
 bout the same old people. Then after that I finally called the 21 bus. 
 od that Bus takes forever to get to West Philly. By the time I got into work I was not there till 910 and yes I got docked. After that I just worked 
 n my alerts and slog through. I then went to the Bodega to get a sandwich and pay someone back. So I work
 the rest today and no I did not write any new sanctions but my plan is to write up two packets on Monday and shut them up. 
  finished the day and I headed straight home to pick up my photos to brin
g to the plastic club which is about a five minute walk from my house. That’s pretty glorious I must
 say. I met Jessy he’s very nice man. And I left him in the one area they serve food at the last opening. And I 
 ad taken a nap till about 630 because I was really beat. Anyway after that I met up with Larry at the
 CVS paid him back and then decided to write Sharon and Pat and then hang out at D. Starbucks & chill out. It was pretty cold and it’s very comfortable Starbucks 
 r close at 9:30 PM which is pretty cool. After 
 hat I walked home and picked up some really good vegetable fried rice.
     I forget the name Name of the place but I leave 
 elieve it’s on Locust Street between 12th and 13th. Anyhow I came home talked on the

No comments: