Sunday, December 24, 2017

Saturday, December 23: Fighting a Cold and Fixing a $ Hope


MWell I woke up with a big concern in my head and I knew I 
 ad to take some drastic action and that’s what I did. Went to TD Bank and I’m 
 etting transaction I did yesterday which will free me up till 
 he new year. Next I change my computer at the springboard media store on 13th 
 and Sansom Street. They did a really nice job and I’m gonna get $550  back in 
about two weeks with all the holiday delays etc. I then went to the Target at 11th and Chestnut Street and put a rain check on a coffee 
 aker that was on sale that they didn’t have. I then went home and lie down for a while since lo and behold I’ve been here 
 ighting off a cold for a 
 eek and I thought I was just tired. I’ve been feeling really fatigued the last week or so I thought maybe 
 t was stress from work or bad diet 
 ho knows. But when my throat started feeling funny I knew exactly that it was a cold I’ve been fighting 
 ff the last week. The cold even making the area where the tooth
 was pulled start to feel some discomfort. After I lie down I walked in and
 caught a bus to fourth in Lombard and got some coffee. I was meeting 
Veronica to watch a horror flick. It was called “Good Tidings.” It was pretty 
 lood and guts. It was even too much for Veronica but they kept us 
 ntertained I suppose. I then walked home and pastoral jewelers route which 
 ad a really nice holiday light presentation. I came home and
 put my little Christmas tree together but a coworker gave me. I then went to bed

No comments: