Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Wednesday, April 26: Pulling Teeth

; Good morning ladies and gentlemen this is Mark speaking giving it up   or history. Today looks like a carbon copy of the last two days since that beautiful Sunday that we had this past weekend. My friend  from Baltimore says the same thing that it's misty outside. I noticed at the bus stop they have an  official looking sign No  Through Traffic.   t has a look of a permanent sign The seven bus finally showed up after a 20 minute wait and it did the tour thing.  You know left on Spring Garden down 17th and then zigzagging JFK Boulevard  and then taking a right on Market Street. Well glad when left alone this morning a nd I'm trying to  do it ministration of work today where I just had a 45 to a bunch of cases. They said today was my paperwork day so that's what I'm  gonna do. I'm not gonna   e much into doing much else after I get my tooth pulled. When I got here a little   ate but it didn't matter cause place is packed today. 
Well I got the tooth pulled and it didn't really hurt he put a lot of Novocain in and he showed me the tooth and is pretty nasty looking. So I got another 600 mg of Motrin most of that I won't take.  So it will be there for pain emergencies. It's not a narcotic so I'm all good. Now it's time to see what our public servants in the Pennsylvania legislature is up to.. The Pennsylvania House just passed a bill that would ban municipalities and counties from banning plastic bags or taxing plastic bags. Can you believe that shit?  Hey kids!!! The tooth came out without incident. It doesn't hurt right now so I'm good. They did take my blood pressure. The reading was 160/96. So apparently the stress at work is really having an effect so I'm going to talk to my therapist about that as well as the quandary of possibly changing meds. I think my therapy today should be really fast because I have a lot on my mind.  I went to the Apple Store after I got my tooth pulled and I'm going to buy 2 TB portable hard drive for $149 and put it on my Barclays card. They don't do the partitioning at the store I would be calling Apple Support on the Apple Support app. They were them hold my hand and I do it at home. Why can't the train coming back. The rain stopped and the weather forecast says the skies are going to clear up. Still calling for 82° Saturday and Sunday. It should be clear tomorrow. Well I got back with no incident. My supervisor do that so I came back and well I can just get rid of just push the little paperwork. And it hurts too much I'm going to leave. W had a staff  meeting with Mr. Keller today he was the bearer of good  

news of how well Philadelphia County and Elmwood in particular was doing in certain areas of our job. Our unit/my job position was not mentioned in anyway. I raise my hand at the meeting after he left and in general have been very agitated. well I took the EL and it decided to stop and sit for 10 minutes. Fortunately my appointment on Wednesday is at 6. I am cross between uncomfortable due to my teeth tired because I'm tired and hungry oh boy. Well I had my last appointment with Samantha. I just basically just let out my frustration with work and with my mental health treatment. She's leaving and I have a new person named Rose starting next week. All appointments will be Tuesdays  @ 6:30 PM then every other week it'll be 530 P.M. Well I went to the Apple Store and after waiting a bit it was decided that I will try to separate hard drive instead of one big drive. I did buy into it because it's about the same money and it's less complex I don't have to call Apple on the phone this way. No! I can't save window stuff on iCloud. I have to stick to the cloud service that I already have.. bit confusing my most tempted to call my brother John who would probably give me a complete different version don't know I'm just not sure mentally I'm in shape to deal with that. It's funny when you buy this hard drive it doesn't mention anything on the instructions that you first have to format it. The only instructions or a drawing of plugging it into the computer and plug in the USB into the hard drive which a monkey could figure out.  

I had to go online to get these instructions which were very well written I must say

No comments: