Sunday, February 07, 2016

Wednesday, February 3: The Velveteen Rabbit

It's a cloudy mild morning in early February. It's supposed to rain but when I stepped outside it at mercifully stopped. I got out the door before 7am
The Steps
  and made the bus and got to the meeting
Add caption
only a little bit late. That was extremely fortunate for me. I think that's the most memorable meeting
The Velveteen Rabbit
I've ever been through in the last three years and 10 months. It wasn't a dry eye in the place. I then
Saxby's
went to the Saxbys to chill for a minute before marching off to go to work. The rain is supposed to
What a Stupid Joke
begin again and get heavy by the p.m. rush-hour according to Larry and Fox 29. Well I have three clients o see you right away first thing in
Work
the morning. I got those done and then we had a conference lunch at 1:00which ended very
Lunch at Work
quickly. Around 1:20 PM. I then saw fit to go to the fresh grocer and
Food for Lunch
get my resupply have low sugar OJ kale bananas grapes and yogurt for my work supply. I'd gotten a text message to meet Chris to pick up my framed photo of the conference from Atlanta. Fortunately he had to change his plan so I didn't have to go all the way home then all the way back to my 730 appointment to 730 appointment went well and I came home ate pizza and then talked on the phone and went straight to bed. I was really tired.

No comments: