Sunday, February 14, 2016

Thursday, February 11:The Cold Begins

5 am
Good morning. Winter's making a large landing today and for the weekend. It was 23° and windy this morning. This is just the beginning of the fun. I
Add caption
waited for the 48 bus but it never showed up so I
Add caption
kept walking and walking. My phone died because of the freezing cold. That it never happened before.
Cold February
The topic of the meeting was pretty good but then it really quick because I showed up 30 minutes late. So I
Spring Garden Street
went to Saxbys the warm-up. And I'm listening to people talk about crowd funding start ups
19th Street at Chestnut
and the light. They sound like really intelligent people but I don't really understand what they're
The Media Praising itself!

actually doing. I saw an interview on one of these stupid morning
shows. Interviewed Richard Engle who is it
Saxby's
who is a reporter who reported in the rack. Boy did he have a $300 
haircut. Well I caught
The Bus to Work Today
 the 21 bus with all the charming Wharton students in toe. I got distracted and ended up getting off at 60th St. Not good bus karma today.
My Work Computer
Well I got to work in about 15 minutes late but I didn't really matter that much. I just went ahead and did
Sunset at 56th Street
Lucy get newborn and after that no one else showed up. It was a 50% show 
rate. Anyhow I left for downtown to see if I could find my charger that I left at sunrise and to get some coffee. I was going
Getting Scrips
Got Them
to blog but I was so damn tired I just ended up falling half-asleep. Wyland coffee Joe I got up at
An Explosion Caused This
7:45 and went to the church and didn't find my charger. Next, I  took the L out to 40th St. Good
Add caption
thing I didn't take the 21 because Walnut Street was closed at 19th due to a transformer explosion underground at 21st and  Walnut.
A Cold Day
The grapevine meeting was pretty mellow there's about six of us

there. I then went towards Pats and since he wasn't home got a bunch of food at the Kobbobeesh. I got home and Sharon was heading out the door to go to the Bishops collar to chill. I decide to stay
Indian Food for Cold Weather
Next Dem Dabate was Today
home and Chal down. I ended up however going to the Bishops collar and sharing some of her food and talking. I then left early because
At Bishop's
I need to get home and Jott on my food and talk on the phone. It was a pretty good day. Do it do it do it do it do it baby

No comments: