Friday, August 14, 2015

Wednesday, August 12: Show Time!

A View from On of My Rooms.
Good day all you big Daddys at there. And good day to the mommies out there. Today is mid August
Black and White View
and I can tease everywhere. It was a cold February and lots of birth going on this month. Anyhow, I did
BUS at 21st and Hamilton
go to the sunrise this morning and afterwards we went to the La Colombe &?that was pretty good.
Happy Hump Day
Work was OK I got 24 new alerts. I did manage to get one thanks impacted it done before the onslaught
Mark Scrugged!
it. Both of my clients didn't come in one rescheduling wouldn't didn't show up. I thought up about leaving
Walnut Cafe Down Stairs
at 3 PM but I left at 4 PM. Well I went down to Walnut Café at seventh and Walnut and met Billy
and he gave me the business card. OK. I like the VistaPrint ones better frankly. I should be able to pick
Facing Washington SQ
them up at work tomorrow. Anyway we hung out and shot the shit and then I changed into my opening
Old City
closing to be presentable and from there I walked to the bus stop at eight street and caught the 47 bus
up to the.   gallery.    Once there, I can on my bag away. I'm not going to snack and had some lemonade. I ran
Add caption
into Billy the webmaster and his friend with the black fedora hat. He asked me about my views on
The Gang
composition. I got that confused with contrast. Any schooled me on what composition is and the
Add caption
rule of thirds. It's how you don't put the subject exactly in the center of the photo. You're not supposed
Add caption
to put human subjects of your work in the middle because it makes them look "dead". Well after 20
At Da Vinci Art Alliance
minutes of talking or mostly listening to the man I saw my friend from work and started talking to her. He was the only blowhard that I met.
My painting
Everyone else is very nice. You friend showed up and it was
Moi
really nice. Sharon showed up as well. She showed up around 7:45 PM. While she was there he met
The 1st Prize Artist
one of the other artists who won the first Prize for her painting. She was very down to earth & allowed going

to take a photograph of her next 2 her    work. I met another woman who had her work there. Her picture
The Gallery at Rest
was of the African kids playing. She's nice but a bit pretentious. She thought she was going to take a
@ South Street
picture of her. She didn't want any pictures of her self. She doesn't even have Facebook. Some
Our Bus Ride Home
people are really paranoid. Sharon and I went to south Street and went to Cooa. I have some softshell tacos
Our Neighbors @ Home
and she had seafood

No comments: