Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Friday, July 31: off to Wildwood

Coffee at Earth Cup
Well after coming back from pet sitting I crashed and then woke up around eight to get ready for a quickie beach trip to Wildwood New Jersey.
Counter
We had some coffee and then off we sped off to the rental place.
The Route to Wildwood
At the rental place, we got a Fiat. Cute little Fiat it's really cool. We got it at the enterprise rental car at
19th and Chestnut Street. That was a good location since I was running around Thursday night getting
It's Summertime!
my photos for the gallery delivered. We took Route 55 to Millville and Cook 47 and Millville when I
Nice Sandcastle
showed Suzy the world that I lived in very ears. She seemed to like it. We arrived at Wildwood crest within
walking distance of the boardwalk in the beach. We met up with Rosie and her granddaughter and went to the beach. It was quite a 
hike. The beaches are really really long in Wildwood. We went
The Roller Coaster
swimming hung out and then took the tram car back-and-forth for a quickie tour of the Wildwood
The Street in Wildwood Crest
boardwalk.
A Play on a Name
I got to rest since the sun really beat the energy out of me. We then came back and had a delicious dinner
at her friends house in Wildwood crest. Wildwood crest is with the boardwalk and in the civilization began.
The Boardwalk
Well after the lovely dinner we went out to the boardwalk with the four-year-old child. We went to the
Nice Ferris Wheel
kitty part of Wildwood which is fine and put on steroids. I just went with the flow and enjoyed it enough.
The Cool Little Fiat
After we saw the fireworks and the Ferris wheel we headed out. I found out I did not have to go back to do the dog. That was cool we then went to a hotel and find one and crash there.

No comments: