Saturday, May 02, 2015

Saturday, May 2: South Philly to Fairmount in the Spring


The View from Uber
Good morning on this fine looking sunny spring day. I got up for the men's meeting but I had to take
The Parkway this Morning
Uber since one I was running a little bit late and to your detailing the parkway again. Tomorrow is the
Riding in Style
broad Street one. So I know I'll be staying local for my Sunday morning.
I went to fantastic men's this morning. It was really worth the trip.
Serving up the Best Coffee
I then made arrange minutes and took the 21 bus to
Allright!!
third street to meet a friend at Starbucks before the 10:30 AM. I'm now involved with the Facebook discussion
Pat's Pets
about the decision to charge the cops in the Freddy Grace laying with murder. A person watch FOXNews
Rittenhouse SQ in the Spring
and pointed out how ambitious certain people were who were prosecuting the case. Oh they both
Starbucks at 3rd and Arch
happen to be black. FOXNews and black people yeah I believe everything they say.
I love it how team gets
My Window View
higher bail then the cops
9:59 AM I got to the Starbucks and my friend showed up soon after. We had a good conversation and
The Center
it was mellow. Then we walked to the meeting it was her first time. She had met some women that she
One of Many SEPTA Detours
knew earlier. She's going to ride on the Ben Franklin Bridge. If I didn't have my date I would've joined
South 8th Street
her and walked across the bridge. I really want to do that sometime. Well I went to fourth and arch and
Finally a BUS!!
while waiting for the 57 but, I use the change machine and got $20 worth of change converted. I'm walking along 4th Street and  now  now I'm at 4th and Lombard so apparently the 57 is all
Black and Brew


Another View of Black &Brew
screwed up due to God knows what the Detour is @the Parkway😁 the 57 is running very late. OK. I just walked from 4th & arch 8th and South before I caught a bus. Even with that I still
Making Our Order
managed to arrive at the coffee shop with
Part of South Philly
4 minutes to spare. Well, I was a very nice place to meet somebody new. Then all kinds of choices to eat and ice coffee was very good.
South Philly Water Fountain
It was a nice time. Moshe picking up your son and I looked up Google
maps and found that the 23 bus doesn't run up 11th so I started walking up at 11th and as Shank.
Reminded Me of a Friend
So I just keep walking till The bus shows up. In the meantime the sky is very moody. It goes from
Center City in Background
bright blue skies very grey clouds dotting it all over the sky scary. Well I gave up waiting for the 23 at
Cool Facade
11th and Spruce Street it's all nice coffee shop called Greenstreet Café/ Green Street Coffee Company. It's @ 1101 Spruce St. I got another ice coffee I'm just going
Street Traffic
to mellow out here in the next cool overcast weather.
Greenstreet Cafe
As I said before, it's a nice day I walk around except it's all backed up with all kinds of detours. Right now I am across some newlyweds and I must vacate the premises!!!!!
Alright, looks like I'm gonna street since the 23 dozen one that often either. The whole time between 3 o'clock
Conversing Newlyweds
and now 4:03 PM 123 zip by. And I had been in the coffee shop for at least 10 to 15 minutes when that bus
Walking North on 11th
eventually went by and now I'm in see if I can go to TD bank and take care of this rent money thing now.
My Walk
Yes he TD Bank was right next to Jefferson which is a good thing because I wanted to get this rent
Friend is in Broad Street Run



on the way. That is quite the relief and now I'm going to deposit Pats little checks one for eight
Health and Runners Expo at Convention Center
dollars and one for seven bucks. Well I walked up to the PA convention center and there's this health
Add caption
Expo around the Broad Street run. I actually ran into somebody I know from the program with her big
Yup a Big Day for Runners Tomorrow
 boyfriend. Big dude he is. Got to be 6'5". Well it's 4:56Pm. I would like to get
Finally Getting Home
home for a bit to rest and get a bite/drink. Well as I got out of the convention center asking a woman if Tina 48 and there was one
Add caption

two blocks away. So I do get to sit in the48 bus.Today it detours up 16th St. to Spring garden the 22nd it's nice to get off my feet.
For Sharon
I stopped over at Luigi's Pizza Fresca.. It's what channel I can fit in the fancy pizza place.
24th Street & Fairmount Ave
I just got a water a Coke and a bag to put the two chocolates I punch sharing from this entrepreneurs.
5:30pm. Butters Greets Me
They're having a sidewalk sale here in Fairmount. I crashed for about 30 minutes but not that soundly.
6:30pm Outside the Back Porch
I did get to see an early part of the   sunset. Well I met Sharon at the London I had a Coke and caught
Sharon's Shop
did some catching up. She never did the sidewalk sale but she overslept but you did see a couple clients.
Nice Woman Split Cab Fare
I then was going to catch the 7:12 PM bus but I looked in the septa website and it was going to be 15 to 20
Heading to 19th Street
minutes late. I met this woman at the bus stop and ask her if she wanted to share fair and she did and that
Heading to Saxby's
worked out really well because I got here at Saxbys a little tiny bit after 730. And my friend was waiting for me.
Oatmeal Cookies
Larry is still in New York. Well we hung out it's actually for little while should chatted with the debris
Got Rental 4 Tomorrow
stitches and then we headed to a meeting. Speaker was very good. We then decided to go get some pizza the local pizza place on 20th
Pizza Shop Owner
St. I did eight less than arable thing. I swapped my warm poke for one of your cold Cokes. I should've told the owner
My Final Trip Home
or asked. He ended up running is videotape to see if I stole a Coca-Cola. Then he was
Waiting for 48 Bus
at the video monitor again and got grumpy at me. He laughed and then I just finished up my two slices
The 7 Finally Arrives
and watch the Fox 29 or 10 o'clock news. I waited for the 48 or the buses skipped and I think on the second bus as I was walking down 22nd St. I'm home now it's 11:30 PM Time to go to bed
Good Night

No comments: