Friday, May 01, 2015

Friday, May 1: May Day in the City

Fairmount Ave at 8:20am
Good morning everybody. It's May day. Workers day supposedly. But not in this country. Money talks working walks. I am taking Uber to work since I
Construction on Fairmount Ave
ran behind due to the fact of I Took forever to put  on my ankle strap the thing on.
Uber in Action
We took a quite a different way to work. We took Kelly drive to Sedgley to Girard Avenue. It was the scenic route through west Philadelphia. I saw parts of West Philly haven't been
My Uber Car this Morning
through in many years.
Add caption
Well according to KYW News Radio, the top story was Bridgegate then the Freddy Gray investigation and
On Girard Ave
then the protest. So I'm thinking nothing awful happened.
Well Uber had it's rush-hour right so I
paid a little more. I then went to work a little early which helps because it got kind of funky busy today. The lawyer admitted that if he
Add caption
missed me so he said he's going to call later.
Using a PHONY Photo
One of my OkCupid messages admitted she used to picture Sharon stone as part of an experiment.
Not Pleased @ ALL!!
My response was to report them to OkCupid for bogus picture it's a little F you to her bullshit thank you. Where after lunch I worked like a Eager beaver
Looming Clouds After Work
and got really hot and bothered so I had to put on  some powder. I felt better after doing that!
56th and Market
I also got myself scared big time. I then went outside and took a breath and work mercifully ended. I then
56th Street EL Stop
went to the 5:15 PM about 20 minutes late. It was good to just hear nice messages and such. I didn't want to stress that street was going to catch a
Add caption
bus. I didn't realize I had me trapped pass. I then went to the concourse and bought the trans-pass I took advantage of the Wi-Fi inside Suburban station🌺I next thing  I am going to
Getting Transpass for May
catch the train to second Street meet Larry as he sells his silk ties. First I'm going to make this blog a little prettier and then I'll feel better as I go meet Larry. I am planning to hang out with him. That should be a
Add caption
decent well I'm almost done editing it's now 7:03 PM. 7:22 PM I'm at fifth Street I'm going to be getting off
Selling  Ties
at second Street. I caught the EL just-in-time. I should get there by around 7:30 PM. Well it's 8:21 PM
The Favorite
at second near market Street. The first Fridays starting to wind down. It's been really nice to come here
Music Filled the Air
since I haven't been on first Friday in quite some time. I ran into one person I knew outside of Larry.
Crafts of All Kinds
Actually no, that was not true. I met friends for sharing that live nearby on Meredith Street they
Add caption
said hi Sherry might be late a picture I took of them that didn't come out real well. Friends of Larry's
Add caption
are driving from flying in and are at the airport and I'm gonna help them move your stuff upstairs are
Add caption
going to be staying for the weekend. I had a nice time hanging out with Larry and wondering around for first Friday. I'm glad I just did it instead of bailing out. I'm securely relieved that it didn't rain at all the whole entire evening. I'm now on the 48 nothing up just going to tilt my head back and just sort of mellow out for the next 20 minutes. Well I got home and talk to my roommate Sharon and we
Relaxing in  My Room
talked and had a nice time and I got the light I don't get off my feet and take off my place which feels really good to remove that's for sure. It was a good and decent day after all. I just need to take it one day at a time.

No comments: