Saturday, April 18, 2015

Where April 17: That's a Good ?

8am at Fairmount Ave
Good  weekday to you all is now 5:45 AM p.m. and I'm at the Starbucks after a pretty hard day at work.
19th and Market
And I slept in for the sunrise so I could go to the group and not be completely tired. I have not attend my sleep
Sleepy
and have been too late for tonight's in a row this week. I can't really do that tonight since I am leading
Near 56th and Market
the meeting tomorrow at sunrise. Today was partly cloudy partly sunny depending on how you look at it.
58th Street Bodega
We have a plan and second mass call in for the following week. That's going to be a nice mess to clean up after
5:30 at 56th Street EL Stop
. I'm hoping that I will get sent on a Groupon before you go on my vacation for mid month and
Going to Group
Memorial Day. I enjoyed that time at Starbucks just talking to a nice attractive people. Do you know
1420
which woman at the husband so I just stuck the blogging. I'm gonna show up about a half hour
15th and Walnut
late all the billing should be done by then. It'll be nice not to be freezing cold when I come out at around.
22nd Street in the Spring
8:30 PM to catch the 7 bus or the 4 I ended up just walking home and getting a few snacks at the local
Mark Art
store at 22nd and March. That's after 48 wins by one I wasn't looking. I think came home talk to
True!!
Shannon which was nice and went to bed .

No comments: