Monday, July 01, 2013

Lost Weekend

WI got a lot done on Friday I worked late and then got a couple personal things completed which was cool now on to Saturday and Sunday.
      The Rental Car!  :(
 Last weekend was some really pretty good and pretty spastic,  a boondoggle of sorts. I Started my Saturday with a men's meeting,  I them got my groceries delivered at 1pm. I took a nice nap and  I headed out to Baltimore by rental car. i
     Dinner 4 One :(
have not driven in 3 months. The went went smoothly to the hotel. I then noticed as I was walking from the motel to give
   Scenic Route though Kennet SQ
my friend directions that there was a beautiful sunset out. I proceeded to
snap cool photos. The room I stayed at wad small but not bad. I got there at eight and proceeded to watch NFL network and CNN while waiting for my friend to meet me. At 11 she sent a text
that her mom was ill and that was when i realized it was not gonna  be a no-show.
Next morning I drew back the rental car and realized I didn't have gas but didn't have my wallet so I got sucked with a
 The FUNKY Motel Key
huge nine dollars gallon gas bill so that just kind of did it for me but then I had food with Pat and mellowed out and had a good night sleep and well it's just trying to move on.


No comments: