Thursday, July 25, 2013

A Break from the Heat

Work Stuff
Have not been in the mood to blog. I have been too busy being a lump and watching Anthony Weiner (aka: CARLOS DANGER) show off his junk again.
Tuesday morning the week is started heatwave has officially ended we had a huge thunderstorm I'm on the way to Saxbys I'm out of coffee at home and went to work and discovered my supervisors back from An extended break. One  coworker is out eight weeks and rumor has it a coworker Who has been out for six months will be back this Friday.
Waiting

After the sunrise I had nice conversation with a woman who seemed to understand that it's a work in progress and boy is that so right.

After work I want to gratitude and the artist walked the other side. It's Again time to move on.
Yes it is time to move on to other things. Like getting some legal matters settled, getting my photos matted and cleaning my place up for the weekend.

Weds,it's much cooler very pleasant outside. I went to Saxbys then went to the sunrise but left my change of clothing on the bus
Peter and I
UGGGHH!! Work was pretty ok. My supervisor was back from his month off and next week a co-worker is back from a 6 month medical leave. I went to my apt at 4 to get me head straight. Did you know the world does not revolve around me?? Well, it might be an EASY question for all you out in the "information super highway" but I still seem to think others think about me all the
time. Funky thinking eh? Also if people are decent to me, I focus to the one person who ignores me or treats me funny. No wonder I feel like crap.
Its Thursday and must be ontime for the meeting. Its not my day to lead but I should be there on time.

And then got up and did some Facebook and slept


No comments: