Saturday, December 08, 2012

Surprise and the Weekend

Mike.
Well I have been waiting for this online service called Crash Plan to receive my 160 gigs of photos and documents since Sunday. I am about 18 hr from completion of this task. Then I then decide if I want to pay $50 a year. I have been fighting a cold since Saturday night after my visit to Md. Its been hanging around just being a cold. I did get my flu shot. I am going to take Friday off to see the new dentist that is in 1600 Walnut and hopefully take care of business. an
I just listened to the Stone Roses first album (CD, etc) on You Tube. I love the first and 2nd tracks very much. It reminds me of the 1990 idealism of mine. This included a trip to Belgium, and to France. Still want to go to Europe and I know who I want to go with.
I first went to a men's meeting. I then met an old friend from the old West Philly days of the late 80's and early 90's. We hung out at the Satellite Cafe where I saw Mike 'Watson. It was fun learning about the "Diarrhea Trial". She told me she was in jury duty for 6 weeks. WOW! I next tried to help a funky woman get her computer to work at the cafe WIFI. Nope could not get it to work but she was pretty cool anyhow.
Now I can see my voicemail
I next met my neighbor at the Shop N Bag at 43rd and Walnut to get some food basics. It was fun to shop with a friend and I told her about my adventures in Psychiatry from yesterday. She supported my actions and we caught up with the past week. I then went home and puttered around the apartment, made pasta drank OJ and lozenges for my cold.
Yup,My Desk!!
I was on Facebook with Tim who used to live here and I told him I was wondering where he might have gone. I of course thought of the worst besides death. Well, he is indisposed up until December 20th. I was shocked even though he tell me he was going to court that same day (Thursday). Wish him well, but there is not much I can do for him since I am not involved in anyway.
Well, I saw this funny video that makes fun of Instagram and Nickelback. That is that drama band that has the silly voice effects. This video does that effect to the Tee! I found it funny especially when the dude chases the duck for an Instagram photo.
Here is my place after the table cloth and the hutch (or part of one) was fixed up by my MIA friend who is indisposed at this time. Well, time to hit the sack and bring the 9-11 Memorial passes that I got the other day so I can take them to Larry, wife and friend who are all going to NYC tomorrow all day long.
I talked to a friend for awhile and they told me that they  went with friends to this place to see a band called,,,,,,,,
Yes, life is a stage and we are merely players.

No comments: