Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hollywood: How Lowes Can You Go


Today it was time for Lowes to deliver our new appliances. Well, they did show up at 10:15. am They then did not install the dishwasher since they did not have a plumbers license. I called Lowes and asked them WHY they did not bring someone to install the dishwasher and I got them to bring someone tomorrow at 8:30am. Oh by the way they forgot to take the old refrigerator away and Lowes employees had to come back. Lowes contracted out appliance delivery to a company called 3PD. The fellows that DID get the old fridge stated that they have been running around making up for the mistakes of 3PD. Well Lowes forgot to tell the 2 fellows of the 3PD. company that the fridge was already taken away. You can see this on the video. At 8pm tonite the Academy Awards just came on and it stared off in a odd fashon. I just saw Hugh Jackman singing about being a slumdog millionare and singing the words human excrement to Kate Winslet. He was on his bended knee while doing this. I was just floored how "fabulous" actors can be!!
How BIZZARE can Hollywood be? I can see they can relate to us and the recession that we are in. I mean singing about poop in prime time. How strange for me. I am done for the evening.

2 comments:

Stuart said...

Dude, you could work for MSNBC, filming people at your front door. Remind me to never go to your house to pick up any refrigerators!

Unknown said...

Will do sir