Wednesday, January 09, 2019

Wednesday, January 9: Humpty Dumpty Day

Good morning gentlemen ladies and other assorted human beings. This

 doing else it’s Humpty Dumpty day. It has to be because we had to listen to that president of ours spread fear and misinformation. I thought her presence job was to unite and 
 comfort the country. But not this guy. Anyway I want to sunrise and we got a stern warning/lecture today about keeping a meeting afloat. 
Other than that was  it was fine. I met a dudeyes

 from Pittsburgh I sent of my favorite YouTube person Urinating Tree. I hope he 

 ikes it. Anyway time to go to work. Kathy and Conway‘s 

husband George Conway ripped into Trump’s speech last night. It’s

 classic. That’s quite a marriage Ha! I just read this article from the Daily Beast  I found it on Twitter. It describes Trump so well that I should just display these words because the author nails it! Anyhow, I 
 got to my report that I have 38 names I believe. One of them I could not sanctioned because she got issues. 
Anyway that’s about all as of 10:39 a.m. I managed

 to get  near the end of my 38 person list for sanctions. That’s just the

 first time review. I think up to one of my alerts that were previously put on the 

system. The official link to the  surrealism abstraction exhibit at da Vinci’s is up. Looks 

 retty good I have already put it on Facebook etc.

hi


 The above statement is from an article that I read there’s a link to it earlier in today’s blog 

hi

well I left caught the 33 bus very quickly and went to the coffee shop.
 Wes had a busy couple days so just me and the rest. It wasn’t a bad day at work and now it is 6:21 PM it’s going to start at 6:30.
Tomorrow 


No comments: